A Day at a jungle

 

One day I planned to go on a trip for my school vacation. Then I decided to go to a huge jungle because I like adventure things a lot. It looked like a very scary jungle and also very beautiful. That day my friends also joined me. We walked all over the jungle and took many pictures of beautiful places, animals, and different types of trees. After that we had our lunch under a tree and bathed in the nearby river. Meanwhile we faced many adventures incidents also.

 While we were walking, we heard a terrible sound through the jungle. Although we searched for a lot, we could not find the direction of the sound. At that moment, I saw a tiger coming towards us from far away. Therefor we were very scared and started running through the forest very fast. Unexpectedly, one of my friends suddenly fell down in the middle of the jungle. Actually, we could not think anything because the tiger came towards us. However, we did not leave our friend alone, so we went to him and help him. After that we hit the tiger with stones and sticks, but it did not help. Then we were screaming loudly but there was no one in the jungle help to us. Meanwhile one of a hunters heard our screams and came there. Then the hunter fought with the tiger and chased it away, so we were very happy and thanked him. Finally, we decided to end our trip. Actually, I will never forget that day in my life because it was very adventures and enjoyable trip.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was written by JK. Rowling

Shah Rukh Khan (SRK) vs Suriya